1. process daily audit
2. chemistry analysis check control
3 .problem solving for day to day business
4 .subcontract production control
5. npi/key products follow up
6. defect/deviation boards analysis treatment
7. test/doe according test plan for projects, data collecting report
8. new chemistry/material/equipment/process evaluation
9. customer complain analysis improvement
1. college or above, major in mechanical engineering or relevant engineering.
2. major in mechanical/ chemical engineering related engineering.
3. at least 5 years’ pcb experience including fpcb/rf/hdi.
4. familiar with npi build development process.
5. cet level 4 or above, good at both written &spoken english.
6. be good at short problem shooting